|Product Name:||Handheld Digital Multimeter||Counts:||2000 Counts|
|Transistor:||YES||Auto Power Off:||YES|
electrical multimeter tester,
auto electrical tester multimeter
Portable 1000V Digital Multimeter With Resistance , Capacitance And Transistor Tester
English User Manual:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hoUvHZNEDQafenAYX0Ez8WF0BgjyUzaR
Usage: For example, wiring of switchboard and circuit protector within fixed equipment includes cable, bus bar, junction box, switch, socket output end, equipment for industrial purposes and other equipment (such as permanently connected to fixed motor of fixed equipment) for measurement.
* Measurement type II (CAT. II) is the measurement made on the circuit which is connected directly to low voltage equipment.
Note: For example, measuring household equipment, portable instruments and similar devices.
* Measurement type I (CAT. I) is the measurement made on the circuit which is not directly connected with bus bar.
Note: For example, the measurement which is not made on the circuit not derived from bus bar and special (internal) protection bus circuit. (For the latter, the instant overload varies, so the instant overload resistance of equipment must be clearly marked.)
* When using this meter, the user should comply with the following standard safety procedures:
1.The safety procedures to prevent electric shock
2.The safety procedures to prevent wrong use
3. To ensure your safety, please use the test probe provided with the meter.
4. Before use, please check and make sure that it is intact.
Display: 2000 Counts
Data hold: √
Auto power off: √
Diode test: √
Power supply: 9V 6F22 Battery
Safety Rating: CE CAT.III600V RoHS
Contact Person: Lee