|Display Type:||Digital Only||Measuring Range:||0.1~2000ohm+-(10%+0.2d) 0.1ohm|
|Frequency Measurement:||DC, 45Hz-65Hz||Loop Resistance Range:||0~19.9V 10.0~99.9V|
|Product Name:||RCD Loop Tester||USB2.0 Interface:||Yes|
digital rcd tester,
ground loop impedance tester
RCD Loop Resistance Tester Digital Multimeter for GFCI Trip-out Current/Time
English User Manual:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sf9LsOu_x0tWCr9Yo0qIbZqYqJNVH2i4
The RCD Tester brings the latest technology into an instrument which is compact, firm, durable, simple to use and convenient to carry.
It can measure trip-out current, trip-out time, loop resistance, and online voltage, frequency measurement etc.
It's widely used in Electricity, Aarchitect, Electrical Installation area etc. It complys with IEC/EN 61010-1 1000V CAT II, 600V CAT III safety standards. Max common mode voltage: 600V AC RMS.
High speed Microprocess ICs to make sure its reliability . stability and accuracy.It is the ideal tool for electrical inspection and repair.
1. Trip-Out Current measurement
2. Trip-Out Time measurement
3. Contact Voltage Measurement
4. Loop Resistance (RL) measurement
5. AC voltage measurement: 0V-440V
6. Frequency measurement: DC,45Hz-65Hz
7. Multiplying power of measurement current: 0.5, 1 and 5
8. Standard/selective type current measurement lever: 10, 30, 100, 300, 500mA
9. 100 groups of test result can be stored
10. Data stored in host machine can be transmitted to PC via a USB2.0 interface
11. Backlight Indication
12.Auto Power Off
13. Overheating Alarm
14. Low Battery Voltage Alarm
15. Auto/manual range
16. Power supply: 6x 1.5V AA batteries
17. Storage elevation: 12,000m
Contact Person: Lee