Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Handheld Infrared Thermometer||Safety Rating:||EN61326, EN60825|
12 : 1 Infrared Thermometer 51N1 With Humidity And Dew Point + K Type Measurement
The Digital Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is a reliable device used to measure the surface temperature of an object safely and quickly. With many other useful functions, this item is more practical than common infrared thermometer.
Compact size, light weight, come with a bag, convenient to carry.
Handheld infrared thermometer for non-contact measurement of object temperature
12 points form a circular measurement zone at the ratio of D:S=12:1, giving the more precise data.
Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in performing auto maintenance, testing refrigerator temperatures, air leaks, cooking, barbequing, medical, and doing other home repairs.
Can freely switch Celsius and Fahrenheit.
The auto power-off can be done after the data showing for 10s.
- Adjustable emissivity, data hold function, optional temperature units: Celsius(°C) and Fahrenheit(°F).
- PM6350A&B can set upper and lower limit alarm: when the measured value is greater than the ambient temperature + HAL value or less than the ambient temperature + LAL value, the red indicator will be on.
- PM6350A&B can also display the maximum temperature when displaying the current temperature.
- PM6350D can display ambient temperature, ambient humidity, dew point temperature, emissivity and surface temperature at the same time.
- PM6350D can insert K type thermocouple for contact measurement of temperature.
-PM6350D can be used to judge whether the measured object suffers mildew or not according to the difference between the its surface temperature and the dew point temperature.
- PM6350D with UV light can be used to detect the leakage of vehicle air conditioning and other high pressure systems.
Contact Person: Sarah