|Counts:||2000 Counts||Diode Test:||YES|
|Product Name:||Handheld Digital Multimeter||Transistor:||YES|
|Continuity:||YES||Auto Power Off:||YES|
automatic digital multimeter,
auto electrical tester multimeter,
auto range dmm digital multimeter
2000 Counts Hand - Held Digital Multimeter With AC/DC Current , Capacitance And Resistance Tester
English User Manual:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oeQG3TCPgh1g2I_suK1k1lgjkjvbbaQw
Measurement type IV (CAT. IV), to use the entrance from repair port to power meter and the primary over-current protection device
* Measurement type III (CAT. III) is the measurement made within the building equipment.
Usage: For example, wiring of switchboard and circuit protector within fixed equipment includes cable, bus bar, junction box, switch, socket output end, equipment for industrial purposes and other equipment (such as permanently connected to fixed motor of fixed equipment) for measurement.
* Measurement type II (CAT. II) is the measurement made on the circuit which is connected directly to low voltage equipment.
Note: For example, measuring household equipment, portable instruments and similar devices.
* Measurement type I (CAT. I) is the measurement made on the circuit which is not directly connected with bus bar.
Note: For example, the measurement which is not made on the circuit not derived from bus bar and special (internal) protection bus circuit. (For the latter, the instant overload varies, so the instant overload resistance of equipment must be clearly marked.)
* When using this meter, the user should comply with the following standard safety procedures:
1.The safety procedures to prevent electric shock
2.The safety procedures to prevent wrong use
3. To ensure your safety, please use the test probe provided with the meter. Before use, please check and make sure that it is intact.
Display: 2000 Counts
Data hold: √
Auto power off: √
Diode test: √
Power supply: 9V 6F22 Battery
Safety Rating: CE CAT.III600V RoHS
Contact Person: Lee