|Counts:||2000 Counts||Diode Test:||YES|
|Product Name:||Handheld Digital Multimeter||Transistor:||YES|
|Continuity:||YES||Auto Power Off:||YES|
200μF Electrical Multimeter Tester,
200mV Electrical Multimeter Tester,
9V6F22 Battery Automatic Digital Multimeter
2000counts Display Handheld Digital Multimeter 9V6F22 Battery
|Auto Power Off||√|
|Power Supply||9V6F22 Battery|
1. Analogue bar graph
2. Diode test and buzzer continuity
3. Transistor measurement
4. Auto range
5. MAX/MIN/REL measurement mode
6. Overload protection for all ranges
7. EF (Electric Field) detection
8. Data hold
9. LCD backlight
10. Equipped with RS-232C and USB standard interface
11. Complies with CE (European Union) directives
Measurement type IV (CAT. IV), to use the entrance from repair port to power meter and the primary over-current protection device
* Measurement type III (CAT. III) is the measurement made within the building equipment.
Usage: For example, wiring of switchboard and circuit protector within fixed equipment includes cable, bus bar, junction box, switch, socket output end, equipment for industrial purposes and other equipment (such as permanently connected to fixed motor of fixed equipment) for measurement.
* Measurement type II (CAT. II) is the measurement made on the circuit which is connected directly to low voltage equipment.
Note: For example, measuring household equipment, portable instruments and similar devices.
* Measurement type I (CAT. I) is the measurement made on the circuit which is not directly connected with bus bar.
Note: For example, the measurement which is not made on the circuit not derived from bus bar and special (internal) protection bus circuit. (For the latter, the instant overload varies, so the instant overload resistance of equipment must be clearly marked.)
* When using this meter, the user should comply with the following standard safety procedures:
1. The safety procedures to prevent electric shock
2. The safety procedures to prevent wrong use
3. To ensure your safety, please use the test probe provided with the meter. Before use, please check and make sure that it is intact.
1 , All products have 12 months warranty, maintenance will not charge during this period (excluded damage of error operation, damage of battery or surface) , and delivery fee will be borne by customer.
2 , Material and service fee will be charged when warranty is expired, and delivery fee will be charged .
3 , To product which is out of warranty but has already repaired, we will provide another three months free service if the same spare part has problem recurs .
4 , Customer can refer the maintenance order to get more information .
Contact Person: Freddy